Years and years ago I had a dinner dilemma. I had chicken defrosted and no plan. Thank God for the internet because I found this recipe, that at first glance, doesn’t sound like it would be that great. However, the taste is terrific especially when you realize you’re using up a bunch of fridge items and not rushing to the store! We know that caregivers don’t have time for that.
Without further ado –
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 ounces Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce (slightly less is ok)
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- Place chicken in a 9×13 baking dish. Slather mustard every over the chicken, then pour the teriyaki sauce evenly overall. Sprinkle with bacon bis, then cover with the cheese.
- Bake for approx 30 minutes. You can thank me later!