I don’t know if I like this Chicken Pears Honey Vinegar because of the flavors or because it comes together so quickly and easily.
- 2 TBS butter
- 1 1/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flattened slightly if very thick
- 1 15 oz can of pear slices
- 3 TBS honey
- 3 TBS white balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tbs chopped fresh basil
- Melt butter in a medium skillet.
- Add chicken breasts, cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- While chicken is cooking, drain the juice from pears, reserving 1/4 cup. cut each slice in half lengthwise.
- Add pears, juice, honey, and vinegar to the skillet. Cook for a few minutes over medium heat to reduce the sauce slightly. Return chicken to the skillet and cook for 1 minute more, turning chicken once to coat with sauce.
- Sprinkle with basil.
A similar recipe can be found here