- ½ pounds flank steak
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 4 sliced plums
- 4 halved baby bok choy
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Step 1 Place the flank steak in a shallow baking dish and pour the soy sauce over it. Let marinate, turning occasionally, for at least 15 minutes.
- Step 2 Meanwhile, heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss the plums, bok choy, oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Step 3 Grill the steak to the desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Step 4 Grill the plums and bok choy until tender and charred, about 2 minutes per side. Serve with the steak and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.