Instant Pot meatballs with options are a life-changing meal! I like choices, and this recipe gives you that and more! These meatballs can be made with any ground meat (fresh or frozen), with or without sauce, and there’s no browning, sauteing, or long simmering time. WIN! Even better, they can be ready in 20 minutes, they’re healthy, gluten-free, they’re tender, juicy and the easiest, best-tasting meatballs you’ll ever make.
- 1 lb 3 ounces of ground turkey, beef, chicken, or pork. (Beef and pork can be a good combination.)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup of any oats
- 2 large cloves of garlic, grated or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbs onion flakes or 1 small onion, grated (pureed in a food processor)
- 1/2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 15 oz can of tomato sauce (low sodium if possible)
- In the Instant Pot add the can of tomato sauce, no water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mi ground meat (pureed onion and garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well with a spatula or your hands.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup to form 30 meatballs. (It helps to dip hands in a bowl of cold water occasionally) and place them one by one inside the prepared Instant Pot. It is ok to stack them if necessary.
- Close the lid, turn the pressure release valve to Sealing, and pressure cook on High pressure for 7 minutes.
- Wait for 2 minutes and release the remaining pressure using the Quick Release method.
- Open the lid and let the rest of the options begin!
The meatballs will taste best if you let them rest for 10 minutes.
How to Make Meatballs & Pasta One Pot Meal
Add 2 cups of water and 3 cups of dry pasta. Cook on high for 5 minutes with Quick Release