For whatever reason, I’m the only one who really likes this meal. Personally, I think my family is weird because it is easy and super delicious. You can even make some chicken gravy (yeah, I use a packet) to give you even more of the diner meal vibe.
The texture will give your loved ones an additional sense to help them “remember” that they ate. This one is definitely worth trying tonight!
2 chicken breasts , boneless skinless
1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1 cups pretzel crumbs , (3 cups whole pretzels)
1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the flour, paprika, garlic salt and black pepper.
- Keep the beaten egg in a second bowl.
- Keep the pretzel crumbs in a third bowl.
- Cut the chicken into thin cutlets and coat in flour mixture then dredge in eggs and press into pretzel crumbs.
- Spray with vegetable oil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through to 165 degrees.