Looking for a way to include a good dose of veggies to the veggie adverse? This is the recipe for you.
- 10 -12 corn tortillas, quartered
- 1 (20 ounce) can green enchilada sauce (red if you like it spicy)
- 3 cups shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 7 ounces sliced olives (optional)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (optional) or 1 cup steak, chopped (optional)
- In casserole dish, layer sauce, tortillas, cheese, olives and meat til you reach the top ending with cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 for 30-45 minute.