Stroganoff is a favorite in my household but because too much beef can cause inflammation, we try to limit our intake. This is a similarly flavored meal with the wonderful addition of bacon! I use reduced-fat cream cheese as well as the healthy version of the soup. This keeps the calories reasonable.
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 6 strips of bacon cooked and diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz spaghetti cooked
- Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken breasts in cooker.
- In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except spaghetti. Pour over top of chicken.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours or on High heat setting 3 to 4 hours.
- When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- Just before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks, and toss creamy chicken mixture with cooked spaghetti.