- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes, halved
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Step 1Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Step 2Cook the steak, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from skillet and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Step 3Add the tomatoes to the skillet and cook, cut-side down, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.Step 4Meanwhile, heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Step 5Crack the eggs into the nonstick skillet and cook, covered, to the desired doneness, 2 to 4 minutes for slightly runny sunny-side-up eggs.
- Step 6Sprinkle the tomatoes and eggs with the oregano and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the steak.