I love sheet pan meals. Usually, there isn’t a lot of prep and cooking is as simple as it can get. If you line your sheet pan with foil, clean up is a breeze as well. When time is short, give a sheet pan recipe a try!
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1teaspoon salt
- 4boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 3/4 lb)
- 4plum (Roma) tomatoes, stemmed and halved lengthwise
- 2medium zucchini, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1can (19 oz) Progresso™ cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Heat oven to 425°F. Spray an 18×13-inch rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt. Pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture into medium bowl; add chicken, and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Add tomatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, onion and beans to remaining mixture in large bowl; toss. Pour vegetable mixture in pan. Roast 15 minutes.
Add chicken to pan with vegetables. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and vegetables are tender. Top with Parmesan cheese and basil leaves.