One-Pan Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken & Veggies will be one of the best meals you make all year. The tender and juicy baked chicken have the best crispy parmesan-garlic coating and the veggies are full of amazing flavor!
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- salt and pepper
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 pound baby red potatoes cut into fourths
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray cooking spray in a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a shallow dish melt butter. In another shallow dish add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Salt and pepper the chicken. Dip into the butter and then coat in the parmesan garlic crumbs. Lay in a 9×13 pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl add zucchini, yellow squash, and potatoes. Toss in the olive oil. Add some salt and pepper and remaining parmesan garlic bread coating. Lay on the sides of the chicken in the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout and vegetables are tender.