- 8 oz bulk breakfast sausage (turkey is healthiest)
- 8 eggs (or 4 eggs & 1 cup egg substitute)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 TSP salt
- 1/2 TSP black pepper
- 1/4 TSP dry mustard
- 1/4 paprika
- 6 English muffins, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 350º. Lightly coat a 12 muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Cook the sausage in a skillet over medium heat, breaking it up and crumbling it until it’s no longer pink. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, dry mustard & paprika. Add the chopped English Muffins, cheese, green onions and cooked sausage to the bowl. Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes before filling the muffin cups evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set and cooked through. Run a knife around the muffins to remove them from the muffin tine and enjoy them warm with fruit.